Finalist for Service Excellence @ Family Business Awards firstname.lastname@example.org
The family business awards recognise family-ran businesses in the Midlands. Following last year’s success of being finalists for
the Family Business of the Year Award, Premier this year are in the running for the award for Service Excellence.
The award recognises services that have a clear benefit for clients and employees. At Premier we are very proud of the quality of services provided, and we know that this is as a result of having fantastic staff members who do wonderful work each and every day. Winners for the awards will be announced on Thursday 22 November at Athena in Leicester.
We are really proud that the Family business awards panel has recognised our companies services as high quality. This is an outline of what the judges will be looking for at our interview;
Always a popular category, the Service Excellence award is for family businesses that can demonstrate how a clear focus on service has had a positive impact on both the business and its customers.
Judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of how an investment in service excellence has had a positive impact on both your business and your customers
- How your service compares to the industry standard and how it helps you to differentiate
- How the family values and the family members drive and support the commitment to service excellence within the business
- How you evaluate and monitor service standards across the business
- Your future plans for the business and how you will maintain a commitment to service excellence, and how family members will be involved
If your looking for mobility products or services in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire give us an email: Support@premiermobility.com