Mobility Scooter Servicing
At Premier Mobility we recognise the essential role that mobility scooters play in the daily lives of those using them, that’s why mobility scooter servicing is so important. We know that you get the best out of your scooter when it is properly maintained and is serviced regularly.
It is recommended that you carry out a service on your mobility scooter at least once a year to ensure that it is still in proper working order and any necessary repairs are made. If there are any issues found with your scooter, having them repaired early on can prevent further damage that may be irreversible.
A service should also be carried out if you notice any change in your scooters performance, if it begins to make concerning noises or squeaks or if you notice your tread becoming shallow.
At Premier Mobility we service scooters, whether they were purchased with us or not. We offer a wide range of services including servicing, extended warranty on new parts, mobility scooters, stairlifts.
Look at the options below to book online by clicking the button below or call us on 01159443838 for more information.
We are happy to Help
- Mobility Scooter Service £45
- Stairlift Service £70
- Call out diagnostics & 30 min Labour (Mobility Scooter) £30
- Call out diagnostics & 30 min Labour (Stair lift) £90
- In-store diagnostics £22.50 (30 mins Labour)
- 1 hour Labour £45
If you have any questions about this product. Please get in touch on 0115 944 3838
Contact usClick here to fill out a contact us form. Ring us 0800 3689923 or visit our showroom in Derbyshire and Sheffield.
- A new straight stairlift can take from a day to a week maximum once the client is happy to order.
- A used straight stairlift can take from a day to a week maximum dependant on available stock.
- Curve stairlifts, it can take up to 6-8 weeks as it's made to measure according to the design of your stairs.