Brooks Straight StairLifts
£1,599.00 With VAT Relief
When choosing a stairlift from PremierMobility.com you benefit from our expert fits and services. We recognise the essential role that our products play in the daily lives of those benefiting from their use. With this in mind, we strive to deliver quality, reliable solutions that are always supported by first class service not only when you are choosing your products but when it comes to aftercare too.
All our straight stairlifts are brand new and made to measure
All our stairlifts are made to measure. Book your free survey now to get the best advice and value for money. Call us on 0800 368 9923
- Additional information
Here are just a few of the features which set us apart from other stairlift manufacturers and ensure we remain true to our guiding principles of quality and care:
- Slimline design.
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries. Works even in a blackout!
- Numerical fault code display, for easy diagnostic and repair guidance.
- Weight capacity 20 Stones (127Kg).
- No unsightly structural work needed – fits direct to your stair treads rather than the wall.
1. Folding arms, seat and footrest
The arms, seat and footrest all neatly fold away. With its ultra slimline design, there’s plenty of room for other users of your staircase.
2. Safety cut-out sensors on carriage and footrest
If anything is blocking the progress of the Stairlift, it will come to an immediate halt. There are 5 sensors: 3 on the footrest, and 2 on the carriage.
3. Swivel seat, locks in either 45° or 90° position
The seat turns and locks in either a 45° or 90° position, helping you get in and out of your stairlift, easily and safely.
5. Simple to use controls
Using the lift is as easy as pushing the armrest paddle in the direction of travel.
Powered Footplate, Powered Swivel Seat, Turn & Go