Our Servicing and Aftercare
Services & Aftercare
Our Engineers recognise the essential role that our mobility products play in the daily lives of those benefiting from their use. With this in mind, we strive to deliver quality, reliable solutions that are always supported by first class service not only when you are choosing your products but when it comes to aftercare too.
We offer a wide range of services including servicing, extended warranty on new parts, mobility scooters, stairlifts.
Look at the options below to book online or call us on 01159443838 for more information.
For a fixed fee dependant on location we can bring our shop and services to you
Premier Service Book
Keep your service history in our service books provided when you complete a service with us
First time customer
Didn’t buy from us? no problem! We can service all mobility equipment including stairlifts even if it wasn’t us that originally installed it for you.
We have you covered any repairs can be done locally and quickly to get you back up and running again
We are happy to Help
Contact usClick here to fill out a contact us form. Ring us 0800 3689923 or visit our showroom in Derbyshire and Sheffield.
- A new straight stairlift can take from a day to a week maximum once the client is happy to order.
- A used straight stairlift can take from a day to a week maximum dependant on available stock.
- Curve stairlifts, it can take up to 6-8 weeks as it's made to measure according to the design of your stairs.
- Mobility Scooter Service £45
- Stairlift Service £70
- Call out diagnostics & 30 min Labour (Mobility Scooter) £30
- Call out diagnostics & 30 min Labour (Stair lift) £90
- In-store diagnostics £22.50 (30 mins Labour)
- 1 hour Labour £45
If you have any questions about this product. Please get in touch on 0115 944 3838