Our Servicing and Aftercare
At Premier Mobility aftercare is a top priority and we know what a difference regular stairlift servicing can make to the performance of your stairlift. We know how essential stairlifts are for the people that use them and you shouldn’t be without use of your stairlift any longer than can be helped.
It’s recommended that stairlifts are serviced every 12 months to keep them in proper working order. If you notice a change to the performance of your stairlift, or it begins making concerning sounds you should carry out a service so any issues can be repaired before further damage may be caused.
We offer a wide range of services including servicing, extended warranty on new parts, mobility scooters, stairlifts.
Look at the options below to book online or call us on 01159443838 for more information.
We are happy to Help
Contact usClick here to fill out a contact us form. Ring us 0800 3689923 or visit our showroom in Derbyshire and Sheffield.
- A new straight stairlift can take from a day to a week maximum once the client is happy to order.
- A used straight stairlift can take from a day to a week maximum dependant on available stock.
- Curve stairlifts, it can take up to 6-8 weeks as it's made to measure according to the design of your stairs.
- Mobility Scooter Service £45
- Stairlift Service £70
- Call out diagnostics & 30 min Labour (Mobility Scooter) £30
- Call out diagnostics & 30 min Labour (Stair lift) £90
- In-store diagnostics £22.50 (30 mins Labour)
- 1 hour Labour £45
If you have any questions about this product. Please get in touch on 0115 944 3838